With nearly 4.4 miles on the world famous Suwannee River and one of the finest examples of natural "old Florida" ecosystems in private hands, this plantation is Florida's flagship riverfront property. There are almost 7 additional miles of flowing creeks, including Deep Creek itself, on this 2,144+/- acre property. The live oak hammocks, pinewoods, and natural beauty on this plantation, combined with the recreational improvements, are unsurpassed. This plantation offers something for the entire family year round.
As testament to the quality of the natural resources, the majority
of the neighborhood is conservation lands, state park or National
Forest. Half of the river frontage was part of a recent rare
and strategic trade as it was once itself a state park. With
the exception of the Suwannee River, all of the adjoining acreage
is high fenced for the ultimate in wildlife management and privacy.
The quality of all hunting, from quail to deer, is spectacular.
Over 80 different bucks were identified in 2008. Deep Creek is
ideally located halfway between Tallahassee and Jacksonville
in the north central portion of the state just north of Lake
City and about 14 miles NE of the I-10 and I-75 interchange.
The improvements are exceptional and far surpass most properties.
This plantation is available for sale "turn key",
$13,95 $8.9 million.
- 2,144 +/- acres
- 4.4 miles on the World-Famous Suwannee River
- 1.8 miles of Both Sides of Deep Creek
- Located Minutes from the I-10 & I-75 Interchange, Between Tallahassee & Jacksonville
- Neighborhood is Almost Exclusively State Parks and National Forest
- Entrance Gates with Security
- Stocked Fishing Pond
- Wild Quail and Enormous Turkey Population!
- One of the Finest Intact Ecosystems of Live Oak Hammocks and "Old Florida"
- Historical Site of Brown's Ferry Crossing and Brown's Landing
- Exceptional Amount of Natural Timber & Quail Woods
- 80 Different Bucks Identified in 2008!
- High-Fenced on Three Sides (River is Fourth Side) for Privacy and the Ultimate in Wildlife Management
- Extensively Managed Timber Resources for Aesthetics and Cash Flow
- 39 Food Plots and 35 Miles of Roads
- "Turn Key" with Apx. $500,000 of equipment
- Over 20,000 SF of Equipment Barns and Living Quarters
- Borders Big Shoals State Park; The Only Class III Whitewater Rapids in Florida