Guest Lodge/Indoor Equipment Building/Indoor ATV, Boat, etc Storage Building
The quality of the improvements symbolize the attention to detail given to every aspect of this property. These are some of the most well done, but not overdone, improvements on any hunting plantation in the southeast. The main entrance is one of the most impressive entrances on any plantation that we have seen. An incredible collection of palm trees light up in a round-about as you come through the decorative gates. There are over 20,000 square feet of improvements including a guest lodge/barn, owner's home/barn, caretaker's house, "toy box" equipment barn, camp house, and kennels among others. We can't stress it enough that nothing was spared for long term ease of maintenance and functionality. They were all built and bought with lifelong investment in mind. The improvements here are highly capitalized with the goal being long-term operating savings, ease of maintenance, and an efficient staff.
Improvements- Guest Lodge/Indoor Equipment Building/Indoor Toy Box
The Guest Lodge with screened porch, Indoor Equipment Building with feed room, and Indoor “Toy Box” combination contains approximately 13,530 square feet. It is extremely functional; situating all of the toys and guests together for one fun place to hang out. It includes one of the finest plantation shops that we have ever seen. Everything has been thought of from two wells (in case one would ever not function) to automatic pressure washing and air pumps, to elaborate heating and fire hydrants.
The fully decorated wing of the Guest Lodge has two bedrooms, two baths, with office, living room with fire place, dining room and billiard area, large kitchen, and laundry room. The guest facilities are exceptional with custom cabinetry, stainless appliances, and comfortable lodge furnishings. Deep Creek is extremely popular among friends and family at all times of the year. There are almost an unlimited number of things to do and places to see, both on and off the plantation. In total, the plantation can sleep over 25 people.
Improvements- Owner’s Lodge/Shop/Deer Cooler with Stainless Cleaning Station
The Indoor Shop, Deer Cooler with Stainless Cleaning Station, and Owner’s Lodge with screened porch combination contains approximately 4,700 square feet. This is one of the most functional and nicest deer cleaning and cooler systems that one could hope for! It has everything!
The fully decorated wing of the owner’s lodge is two bedroom/two bathroom, with kitchen, dining area, laundry room, and living room with fire place. This lodge is outstanding with pecky cypress, wood floors, custom cabinetry, and stainless appliances.
Improvements- Guest House/Owner's Weekend Getaway
This three bedroom/two bathroom guest house/owner's weekend home is embellished with woodwork, cypress, and granite. It is very well done and contains 1,500 square feet.
Improvements- Full Service RV Hook-Ups
Some guests prefer to travel with recreational vehicles. There are seven full-service hook-ups for campers with two located at the hunting camp, one at the owner's home/barn, and four across the lake, under the oaks. Everything is provided.
Improvements- Camp House
For a more rustic experience, some guests prefer the "camp house," especially during hunting season. This is situated at the edge of a pecan grove at the location of a former tenant house reminiscent of "Old Florida." There are three "cracker-style" hunting cabins that are a great for roughing it with the guys. One of the cabins is the bunk house which sleeps 12 and is outfitted with AC/heat and satellite TV.
Improvements- Dog Kennel
The 400 square foot Dog Kennel has everything you need! It has four roomy kennels with indoor beds and outdoor, but covered runs. It is within approximately one acre of fenced area and has an indoor grooming station with hot water.
For an example of the level of detail that has gone into this plantation a few of the features include:
- The two primary home/barns total over 18,000 sq. ft. and each has their own fire hose outlets
- Auto-start CAT generator with a 1,000 gallon propane tank that can run almost all electrical needs of the owner's barn & quarters, this generator automatically comes on monthly for self- maintenance
- Pressurized air is run underground to both homes/barns for easy filling anytime
- All of the buildings were designed for easy, low cost maintenance
- There is an electric pressure washer built into the barn
- A pressure wash down area is built and the equipment is pressure washed religiously prior to being parked in the barn every evening
- A security system with numerous cameras so that the owner can watch what is going on from anywhere in the world
- Pecky cypress in the living quarters of the barns
- The entrance has a roundabout designed for seeing deer at night with lights that automatically dim and brighten,
- The 14' tall entrance gates were custom designed & have security
- The landscaping was done by one of the top landscape architects in Florida and contain rare curved cabbage palms.
- The high fence is unlike any other. Every 7th post is galvanized and secured in concrete. The braces are all hand cut to fit flush and welded. The entire length of the fence can be driven on both sides. The wire to fence the river frontage is on site should the buyer choose to fence that as well.
- There are two primary wells that service the headquarters. The wells each have emergency switches incase of pump failure to immediately switch all to work off the other well.
- Seven RV hookups with 115, 50 and 30 AMP power and water and septic hookups.
- Helicopter pad
- Private Boat Landing
- Dog Quarters: One acre fenced with 400 sq. ft kennel with four stalls, each with a run, and a hot water wash area
The property is turn-key with equipment; tractors, mowers, forklift, spreaders, sprayers, generator, compressor, plow, harrow, etc. And including Toys; canoes, golf carts, four wheelers, boat, and two custom swamp buggies!