With nearly 4.4 miles on the world famous Suwannee River and one of the finest examples of natural "old Florida" riverfront ecosystems in private hands, this plantation is Florida's flagship riverfront property. There are almost 7 additional miles of flowing creeks, including Deep Creek itself, on this unique 2,144+/- acre property. The live oak hammocks, pinewoods, and natural beauty on this plantation, combined with the recreational improvements, are unsurpassed. This plantation offers something for the entire family year round.
As testament to the quality of the natural resources, the majority of the neighborhood is conservation lands, state park or National Forest. Half of the river frontage was part of a recent rare and strategic trade as it was once itself a state park. With the exception of the Suwannee River, frontage of the adjoining acreage is high fenced for the ultimate in wildlife management and privacy. The quality of all hunting, from quail to deer, is spectacular. Deep Creek is ideally located halfway between Tallahassee and Jacksonville in the north central portion of the state just north of Lake City and about 14 miles NE of the I-10 and I-75 interchange. The improvements are exceptional and far surpass most properties.
"This is one of my all time favorite plantations!"
- Jon Kohler
Available $10,800,000 “Turn-Key” Including Equipment, Furnishings, & Toys!
- 2,144 +/- acres
- 4.4 miles on the World-Famous Suwannee River
- 1.8 miles of Both Sides of Deep Creek
- Located Minutes from the I-10 & I-75 Interchange, Between Tallahassee & Jacksonville
- Neighborhood is Almost Exclusively State Parks and National Forest
- 14” tall Custom Entrance Gates w/ Security
- Stocked Fishing Pond
- Wild Quail and Enormous Turkey Population!
- One of the Finest Intact Ecosystems of Live Oak Hammocks and "Old Florida"
- Historical Site of Brown's Ferry Crossing and Brown's Landing
- Exceptional Amount of Natural Timber
- High-Fenced on Three Sides (River is Fourth Side) for Privacy and the Ultimate in Wildlife Management
- Extensively Managed Timber Resources for Aesthetics
- 25 food plots, 93+ acres
- "Turn Key" with Apx. $450,000 of equipment & toys
- Over 20,000 SF of Equipment Barns and Living Quarters
- Guest lodge 2 BR/2BA w/ office & screen porch w/ attached indoor equipment barn & indoor “Toy box”; 13,530 sq ft
- Owner’s Lodge 2BR/2BA w/ screen porch & attached indoor shop & deer cooler; 4,700 sq ft
- Guest house 3BR/2BA
- Three “cracker-style” hunting cabins
- Seven full-service hook-ups for campers
- Borders Big Shoals State Park; The Only Class III Whitewater Rapids in Florida
- Private Boat Landing
- Dog Kennel w/ indoor grooming station
- 35+/- Miles of Roads
- 35+/- acres of Perennial Peanut Hay